Sunday, September 7, 2008

Arch-larch 20080907 dvd Release

I decide to take the jump and start using larch scripts. But i customize them so there is modular support, rootcopy, and form boot option. I also add a desktop boot option command to switch to a different desktop then the default one (lxde).

Autologin is only for live user. You have to login to root but there is no password for it. Also kdemod is in this release and most of the apps i have in the normal releases are in here too i think.

Its my first dvd release so be kind to my host. The iso is 948.8mb in size.

You can get the iso and my custom larch build scripts here. I used xmaxi profile for my livedvd.

If anyone wants to mirror it then be my guest.

1 comment:

Dr.Saleem Khan Marwat said...

Thanks for the new iso godane, I am downloading it and will give you the feed back.

Regards,