Thursday, June 5, 2008

Arch-live 20080605 release

I have updated the kernel to 2.6.25.4. I used patches from myah 3.0 kernel sources. I modified my patches for sqlzma against myah sqlzma patches for it to work in 2.6.25.4 kernel.

Kernel26livecd aur package is here.

I have added awesome desktop and merge 03-common with 01-core.

You can get the iso, package list, and new modules package list here.

Since the kernel has been updated i'm going to delete the older isos to save space on my host server. This is so the kernel drivers in the module repo will only be for new current kernel and there is no confusion with older drivers.

I will keep the last update and move my kernel drivers for the older kernel there. This is so there will be a older version for people that want it or need it.

No comments: